- Current Prices:$1,325,000
- Closed Prices:$456,000 to $1,520,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,337,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$432
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $77,$70 to $77/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,648 to 3,709Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Mission Ranch is a neighborhood in Morgan Hill, California. Homes in Mission Ranch are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, street and attached garage, and homes in Mission Ranch typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.