- Current Prices:$1,278,000 to $2,399,950
- Closed Prices:$999,000 to $2,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,412,620
- Average $ per sq ft:$681
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $355/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1906 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:973 to 4,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mission Valley are about $270,000 – $2,380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, int access from garage, side yard access, off street parking, drive through parking, rv/boat parking, none, garage parking, enclosed garage, other, tandem parking, converted garage, space per unit - 2, covered parking, garage, carport - 2 or more and parking area.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.