- Current Prices:$339,900 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$201,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$313,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$456
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$224 to $450/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:422 to 974Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in West Mission Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Mission Village are about $195,000 – $380,000 and sit on 114.75-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.