- Current Prices:$290,000 to $339,999
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$261,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1956
- Sq. Ft.:1,045 to 1,727Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mission Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mission Village are about $120,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.