- Current Prices:$489,000 to $506,000
- Closed Prices:$374,000 to $595,000
- Median Sale Price:$513,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$632
- Association Fee Ranges:$297 to $309/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:685 to 1,135Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Mission Village is largely a condo community. The homes in Mission Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mission Village are about $85,000 – $590,000 and sit on 70-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport - 1, off street parking, guest parking, covered parking, space per unit - 1, spaces - assigned, parking spaces and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.