- Current Prices:$157,500 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $299,900
- Median Sale Price:$182,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$183 to $245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,168 to 2,550Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
Misty Creek is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Misty Creek are about $110,000 – $285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.