- Current Prices:$299,900 to $469,000
- Closed Prices:$246,560 to $459,000
- Median Sale Price:$302,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $333/mo,$301 to $333
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,480 to 4,124Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
In terms of home type, Mizner Pointe features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mizner Pointe are about $225,000 – $580,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.