- Current Prices:$649,900 to $840,000
- Closed Prices:$574,500 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$724,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$248
- Association Fee Ranges:$780/quarter,$259 to $260/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,583 to 5,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2016. In general, homes in Mockingbird Crossing are about $520,000 – $895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.