- Current Prices:$250,750 to $330,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $319,900
- Median Sale Price:$234,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $200,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,222 to 3,214Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mockingbird Hill are about $70,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.