- Current Prices:$1,388,990 to $21,500,000
- Closed Prices:$1,200,000 to $7,970,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1446
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $561/mo,$300 to $2900,$25 to $2870
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1932 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,858 to 10,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monarch Bay are about $1,395,000 – $15,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.