- Current Prices:$175,000 to $475,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$175 to $690,$85 to $125/quarter,$33 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:874 to 4,810Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Monmouth Meadows is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monmouth Meadows are about $200,000 – $475,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, street and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.