- Current Prices:$109,900 to $289,000
- Closed Prices:$52,200 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$126,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:616 to 2,684Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monroe Heights are about $25,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport, street and other.