- Closed Prices:$408,000 to $569,000
- Median Sale Price:$488,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$235 to $245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1998 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,550 to 2,582Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Monroe Park is a neighborhood in Dunedin, Florida. Homes in Monroe Park are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Monroe Park typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.