- Closed Prices:$780,000 to $4,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,321,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$184 to $420/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:899 to 3,761Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Monroe Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monroe Park are about $375,000 – $2,600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street, attached garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.