- Current Prices:$3,250,000
- Closed Prices:$1,900,000 to $3,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$445
- Association Fee Ranges:$350,$323 to $373/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:4,994 to 7,307Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:6 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Mont Calabasas are about $1,600,000 – $2,900,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and six bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 3-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.