- Current Prices:$1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$1,057,000 to $1,290,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,241,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$480
- Association Fee Ranges:$165,$150 to $165/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:2,452 to 2,605Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montbury On The Hill are about $820,000 – $1,275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.