- Current Prices:$778,000 to $829,000
- Closed Prices:$784,000 to $985,000
- Median Sale Price:$845,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$347
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $210,$135 to $190/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,092 to 2,821Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montclair are about $395,000 – $990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.