- Current Prices:$310,000
- Closed Prices:$194,900 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$226,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$71
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $240,$100 to $145/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,195 to 1,592Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Monte Carlo are about $130,000 – $245,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.