- Current Prices:$1,375,000 to $1,575,000
- Closed Prices:$1,399,000 to $1,637,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,518,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$300
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:4,055 to 5,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Monte Sereno Estates is a neighborhood in Indian Wells, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are mediterranean and contemporary style, and they were built between 1991 and 2004. Homes in Monte Sereno Estates are 4,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 9603.25-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Monte Sereno Estates typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.