- Current Prices:$995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,130,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,288,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$691
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1964
- Sq. Ft.:1,430 to 2,220Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Monte Verde represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monte Verde are about $600,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached, attached garage, garage, carport and interior access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.