- Current Prices:$1,749,000
- Closed Prices:$1,000,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,124,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$376
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$156 to $158/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,486 to 4,653Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Monte Vigne are about $860,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, driveway, street, detached garage and rv/boat parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.