- Current Prices:$1,900,000
- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $699,000
- Median Sale Price:$632,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$374
- Association Fee Ranges:$275,$275/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,900 to 5,091Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Monte Vista Ranch are about $595,000 – $3,700,000 and sit on 58401.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.