- Current Prices:$1,995,000
- Closed Prices:$2,195,000 to $3,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,699,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1096
- Association Fee Ranges:$575/mo,$500 to $575,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,847 to 5,814Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montecillo are about $1,500,000 – $4,495,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.