- Current Prices:$1,000,000
- Closed Prices:$752,000 to $1,055,000
- Median Sale Price:$915,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$340
- Association Fee Ranges:$73,$73 to $76/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,944 to 3,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Montecito are $660,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.