- Current Prices:$554,900 to $619,997
- Closed Prices:$499,000 to $628,800
- Median Sale Price:$575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$299
- Association Fee Ranges:$185,$185 to $187/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,272 to 2,363Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Montecito represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montecito are about $385,000 – $585,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.