- Current Prices:$299,800 to $480,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $255
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,706 to 4,798Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Looking to buy a new home? Montecito is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $250 to $255, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,635 to as high as $6,819. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $250 to $255, and taxes for the year can range from $2,293 to $2,521.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.