- Current Prices:$379,000
- Closed Prices:$276,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$255/mo,$250 to $255
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,706 to 4,798Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Montecito features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Montecito are about $190,000 – $495,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.