- Current Prices:$725,000
- Closed Prices:$426,979 to $785,000
- Median Sale Price:$589,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$44 to $214/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,278 to 3,232Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montecito Ridge are about $495,000 – $720,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.