- Current Prices:$449,000 to $609,500
- Closed Prices:$259,000 to $580,240
- Median Sale Price:$347,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,128 to 3,592Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
For those looking to invest in a new home, Montecito features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $382. Property taxes for the year are around $9,617 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.