- Current Prices:$490,000 to $608,888
- Closed Prices:$445,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$565,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$401
- Association Fee Ranges:$334 to $350,$325 to $360/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:952 to 1,642Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Montefino is largely a attached home community. The homes in Montefino represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montefino are about $370,000 – $650,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.