- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$555,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,836 to 2,447Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Montefino represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montefino are $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.