- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$211,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$1240/quarter,$410
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,506 to 1,683Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Montego Cove is a neighborhood in Stuart, Florida. Homes in Montego Cove are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Montego Cove typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.