- Current Prices:$1,045,000
- Closed Prices:$800,000 to $1,049,000
- Median Sale Price:$922,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$462
- Association Fee Ranges:$120/quarter,$120 to $167/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,544 to 2,342Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Montego represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montego are about $430,000 – $995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.