- Current Prices:$339,900 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $421,500
- Median Sale Price:$281,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$675,$225/quarter,$0,$201.65 to $208.25/mo,$615 to $675
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,056 to 3,562Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Monteith Park is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Monteith Park are about $205,000 – $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.