- Current Prices:$255,000 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$297,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$675,$225/quarter,$0,$201.65 to $208.25/mo,$615 to $675
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 3,716Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Monteith Park is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Monteith Park are about $195,000 – $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.