- Current Prices:$275,000 to $351,000
- Closed Prices:$214,000 to $340,500
- Median Sale Price:$259,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$174/mo,$111 to $124/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 3,780Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Monteith Place are about $220,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.