- Current Prices:$737,500
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $828,000
- Median Sale Price:$744,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$346
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,058 to 2,418Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Montelena represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montelena are about $300,000 – $820,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.