- Current Prices:$934,000 to $1,188,890
- Closed Prices:$843,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$915,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$363
- Association Fee Ranges:$552,$46 to $120,$46 to $552/quarter,$46 to $138/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,830 to 3,859Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montelena are about $320,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.