- Current Prices:$399,900
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $499,000
- Median Sale Price:$465,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,695 to 2,891Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Montera represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montera are about $185,000 – $410,000 and sit on 358.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.