- Current Prices:$335,000 to $574,900
- Closed Prices:$205,200 to $549,000
- Median Sale Price:$356,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$258
- Association Fee Ranges:$490 to $495/mo,$0 to $492
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,303 to 2,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Monterey Country Club is largely a condo community. The homes in Monterey Country Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monterey Country Club are about $230,000 – $600,000 and sit on 2361.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.