- Current Prices:$136,000 to $156,000
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $216,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,126
- Average $ per sq ft:$78
- Association Fee Ranges:$185.18 to $186/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,438 to 6,249Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Monterey is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Monterey are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.