- Current Prices:$285,000 to $1,595,000
- Closed Prices:$289,000 to $949,500
- Median Sale Price:$540,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$526 to $1450/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,846 to 7,681Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Monterey is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $33 to $1,450, master fees ranging from $475 to $1,450, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,891 to as high as $8,733. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $33 to $1,450, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,863 to as high as $3,145. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.