- Current Prices:$329,900 to $1,195,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$680,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$218
- Association Fee Ranges:$242/mo,$0,$600 to $1640/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,648 to 7,681Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Monterey is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monterey are about $315,000 – $1,525,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.