- Current Prices:$450,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$296 to $355/mo,$281 to $354.51
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,681 to 3,360Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Monterey Pointe at PGA National is a neighborhood in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Homes in Monterey Pointe at PGA National are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Monterey Pointe at PGA National typically have two spaces.