- Current Prices:$319,500 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$252,500 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,525
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$355/mo,$314 to $376
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,681 to 3,360Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Monterey Pointe at PGA National features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Monterey Pointe at PGA National represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monterey Pointe at PGA National are about $275,000 – $540,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.