- Current Prices:$849,000 to $1,149,000
- Closed Prices:$729,000 to $1,339,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,042,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$325
- Association Fee Ranges:$240 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:2,550 to 3,225Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Monterra represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monterra are about $660,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on 11341.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.