- Current Prices:$2,675,000 to $18,500,000
- Closed Prices:$3,399,000 to $5,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,399,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$719
- Association Fee Ranges:$376,$375 to $376/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:4,135 to 14,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monterra Ranch are about $2,850,000 – $5,980,000 and sit on 3-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.