- Current Prices:$534,900 to $716,010
- Closed Prices:$517,000 to $909,000
- Median Sale Price:$628,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $907.5
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,615 to 5,868Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Monterrane are $585,000 and sit on 3-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.