- Current Prices:$635,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $739,000
- Median Sale Price:$616,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$392
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:962 to 3,048Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Monteverde represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monteverde are about $370,000 – $660,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.