- Current Prices:$1,300,000 to $2,147,000
- Closed Prices:$1,295,000 to $1,899,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,479,890
- Average $ per sq ft:$685
- Association Fee Ranges:$50/mo,$345/quarter,$450 to $600,$0 to $110
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,670 to 3,135Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montevideo are about $500,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, driveway and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.