- Current Prices:$399,000 to $2,550,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$515,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$432
- Association Fee Ranges:$199/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1883 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:735 to 4,649Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 11Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 12Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Montford represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Montford are about $250,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.