- Current Prices:$899,000 to $1,149,000
- Closed Prices:$599,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$353
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $50,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,691 to 5,315Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Monticello are about $515,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.