- Closed Prices:$399,900 to $499,000
- Median Sale Price:$449,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$1049 to $1100/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 1,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1969. In general, homes in Monticello are about $275,000 – $500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.