- Current Prices:$250,000 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$399,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $90
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,476 to 2,490Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Monticello are about $200,000 – $430,000 and sit on 6346.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.